Top Gun Cleaning
With 35 years of facility services experience, we continue to serve hundreds of customers across Central and Eastern Virginia.
Top Gun Facility Services offers:
- Window Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Deck and Fence Cleaning and Sealing
- Parking Deck Maintenance
- Carpet Cleaning
- Floor Care Services
- Stadium/Special Event Clean Up
Because Top Gun Facility Services is a one point of contact service company in Virginia, we can offer you state-of-the-art services cost effectively.
Our substantial base of long-term customers demonstrates the importance that we place on building enduring relationships. As a Top Gun customer, you have the advantage of obtaining multiple services under one contract with a single point of contact, making it easy for you to outsource these functions without administrative headaches.
We provide any or all services on a local and regional basis. In everything we do, you’ll see how we’ve earned a reputation for integrity and high levels of performance. For many years to come, we’re dedicated to maintaining that reputation and keeping our customers happy.
Top Gun’s Professionalism and Work Ethic and What it Means to You Customers who have been with us for decades will tell you that we have a service-focused mentality. TGFS’s work ethic centers on:
- Our customers’ needs. Customers come to us for lasting and reliable building maintenance solutions. They know we understand their everyday demands. They appreciate the fact that Top Gun doesn’t provide “one-size-fits-all” answers. Yes, we’re proud of our expertise, but have built our business on listening to our customers.
- Our company values. Our relationship with you will be built on respect, fairness, and dignity. It’s not something open to compromise. Every employee at Top Gun knows this and puts it into action at every job site.
- New levels of performance. We make every effort to not only lead, but to transform the industry through our knowledge, integrity and professionalism so that we can expertly handle anything you ask of us.
- Value-added relationships. We conduct business in a way that instills a sense of confidence in our customers. It’s something that reaches beyond Top Gun’s service competence; it’s a sense of security. You’ll know you chose wisely when you choose Top Gun Facility Services.
You may find a cheaper, short-term solution from one of our competitors, but in the long run, “cheap” and “short-term” can cost more money than doing it the RIGHT way. We don’t believe in shortcuts when it comes to safety, proper procedure, compliance and environmental concerns.
Facilities service is often viewed as a commodity… something to bid out, with the lowest bidder winning. However, after working with Top Gun Facility Services, our customers now view us as a valuable adjunct to their businesses.
From our humble beginnings as a window washing business in 1989 to every relationship we have today – with our service workers as well as our largest clients – we consistently uphold our philosophy of doing things right. And that’s what we’ll do for the next several years.
Top Gun, LLC initially came to form in 1990 from a business called “Window Systems.”
Daniel Cooper, the sole principal and aspiring entrepreneur, determined that the best way he could balance time for educational and financial needs was to begin to a window washing business.
While studying at Virginia Commonwealth University, he steadily grew a successful commercial retail window cleaning route. Many of these clients are still maintained today. Some examples are Burger Kings, Wendy’s, Universal Ford and Applebee’s.
After acquiring a B.S. degree in Business Management in 1992, Daniel continued to grow his client portfolio and add employees. Additional services such as construction clean up and high dusting were added. The client spectrum widened and now included office parks, general contractors and medical facilities.
While continuing to grow his client database, Daniel studied at the University of Richmond. In 1997 he achieved a Masters in Business Administration.
It was at this point that Daniel decided to take his business to another level. He re-branded the business and changed the name to Top Gun, LLC. Marketing strategies were developed, advertising was employed and additional services were added. Over the next 7 years, Top Gun rose up to a company of over 50 employees capable of providing window cleaning, pressure washing and painting to contractors, homes and businesses.
In 2005, Daniel decided to focus all his efforts on his core competency. The painting division was sold off and cleaning became the only service offered. This decision allowed Daniel to reach out to a wide variety of clients that had been underserved.
Today, Top Gun has become the only known locally owned and operated full service cleaning provider in the Richmond, Virginia market. Please see our brochure for a list of these services, including window cleaning and pressure washing. We now serve over 1000 clients each year with gross receipts totaling over 1 million dollars.